Im the Mama

Ive been a mother for 20 years now and Id love to share my experiences with you about the ups and downs of motherhood marriage and trying to hold it all together in today worlds

Sunday 21 August 2011

Im not a good friend

I just woke up this morning and thought to myself Im not a good friend . The only time that I have friends is when I need them for something in my life and as soon as I dont need them anymore I completely forget them and neglet them . Im really upset about this because I dont have any friends right now because I have neglected the ones that I had. and I miss them terribly !  so what do I do ?? I know that being a mother that works(from  home of course has kept me horribly busy but still ) Have I become so busy with day to day living that I neglect things that are important to me like friends? hmmmmmmmmm well I m really consccious of this now and its freaking me out soo what do I do  well today and from now on I am going to make an effort to be a better friend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment