Im the Mama

Ive been a mother for 20 years now and Id love to share my experiences with you about the ups and downs of motherhood marriage and trying to hold it all together in today worlds

Thursday 16 June 2011

waitng for the kids to get home

Well here I sit waiting for the kids to
get home I didn't accomplish much today but
Make the beds do the dishes sweep tweet go for pet supplies
My husband is driving e nuts today last night he was ranting and raging.
Today he acts lie nothing happened and well his behaviour truely makes me upset
And he is not a person I even want to be friends with right now
I really need to get a job and make some friends I feel so isolated. The only people I hand with are my children
Whom I'm adore and my husband who I can barely tolerate right now. Ahhhhh well such is life
I wonder if there are any other women out there who don't have the perfect
Lives. Trying to survive and be happy just like me

No comments:

Post a Comment