Im the Mama

Ive been a mother for 20 years now and Id love to share my experiences with you about the ups and downs of motherhood marriage and trying to hold it all together in today worlds

Monday 27 June 2011

why did i get married??

Why oh why did I get married?? All I do is fight with my husband who I swear Is a social path
Our latest battle is because I went to my sisters house for a few hours and he kept texting me non stop he won't allow me to go anywhere on my own. And when I got home he said horrible things to me. - can't take it anymore!! I have no privacy no independence. No me time!! I feel like I'm being suffocated. I've been married now for 11 yrs and I think maybe a week out of those yrs has been tolerable !!! I can't leave because he won't let me. So - feel trapped and unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment